Saturday, October 13, 2007

Amy Hathaway in the N&O

So, I wake up this morning, fire up the coffee maker and grab the newspaper from the driveway (as old men often do). As I'm reading the City and State portion of the paper, I came across a very familiar name- our very own Water Quality Engineer, Amy Hathaway! Very nice job Amy! Check out the story through the link below. It sounds like a great program and a wonderful opportunity awaiting the finger tips of all our neighbors who want to become aware of the quality of our waters. So, next time you see Amy, give her some props!


http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/735628.html

2 comments:

amy hathaway said...

haha...thanks for the shout out, Kendal. I can just see you now...walking down your driveway in your robe and slippers with coffee in hand - old man. :)

amy hathaway said...

I'm glad at least someone did read that article though! :)