Monday, September 17, 2007

Joel & Rebecca's Wedding

Joel and Rebecca got married this weekend and a few of us were in Wilmington to celebrate with them. It was a really fun wedding and quite an entertaining message during the ceremony from Joel's grandfather.

If you weren't there, I'll sum it up by letting you know he talked about doing it on a bear skin rug in front of a fire and he said "lubrication" during the message. You should have seen the look on Jason's face!

It was fun reception and here are a few pics! :) Feel free to add some of your own to the blog!



3 comments:

Jon said...

When my wife posts on the blog, it is a bit scary. People think that I will say anything, they have no idea that I am the censored one in our relationship.

Congrats Joel and Rebecca, I was glad to share in your special day. Have fun on the Canary Islands !!!

traci said...

It was a beautiful wedding! We had a ton of fun! It will be great to see the Schlieman's when they get back.

My husband and I are always pictured dancing...

Diana said...

yeah for weddings...love...slightly akward messages...congrats to the lovely lovely couple! looking forward to seeing pics and hearing the stories from the islands!